Friday, April 23, 2010

SHARE THE LOVE | ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY ALBUM

Say we just had an engagement session (YAY!). What better way to show off your engagement photos than in a beautiful interactive sign-in book for your reception? Guests can flip through the book, leaving their words of wisdom, loving notes and awesome anecdotes among your favourite shots.



This album comes with a beautiful UV coated matte finish photo cover. Deeee-lish!



The pages are heavyweight with a semi-gloss finish. You can customize your message to your guests, inviting them to share the love by signing!



The book lays completely flat (how cool is that!?). Perfect for the tabletop.



There are up to 30 pages and anecdotes that you can choose from to personalize your book.

Details: 10x10" 20 page Layflat Press Book with Photo Cover available exclusively from Kennedy Photografik

Want more info? Email jennifer [at] kennedycorp [dot] ca for the deets!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.