Sunday, April 11, 2010

LAURA AND TREVOR | VANCOUVER ISLAND ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY

I've said it before, and I'll say it a million more times - I'm so lucky to photograph such amazing people.

Laura and Trevor are no exception.  I've known Laura since University - she was one of my best friend's roommates - and have logged a decent amount of time together, usually on Thursday nights, parked in front of the television watching Friends and ER.  Now that I think about it, maybe ER resonated with her pretty heavily... she's now a ER nurse.

Laura and Trevor are getting married in Duncan, and I was ecstatic when a) she announced her engagement, and b) asked me to be her photographer.  Life is too good.

I can't wait for their fall wedding!

All the photographs were taken at the Filberg Gardens in beautiful Comox, BC.  If you have never been there, you absolutely have to go.  It's breathtaking... and the garden wasn't even in full bloom yet!

























Laura and Trevor... it was a blast. I cannot wait for your wedding and sharing the rest of your engagement photos with you.

Leave some love for the couple below!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.