Friday, March 19, 2010

LOVE IN THE MOMMYHOOD | POWELL RIVER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY

Call it serendipitous.  Shannon and I were seated together at the Leitz wedding last August.  She was sweet and unassuming, busy with her daughter Mackenzie (who entertained our entire table), while her hubby played best man to the groom.  Over the evening I learned that she was a busy mom and had a fantastic blog, Luv in the Mommyhood, celebrating all things crafty, handmade and original.  It's not just for moms, either!  I was hooked.  Besides from a little blogstalking (yes, guilty!), we didn't really keep in touch.  That is, until Shannon emailed me a little over a month ago about the possibility of maternity photos for baby number two, something she had wanted to do but didn't with her first pregnancy.  Spring break was coming up, and I just had to venture to Victoria for the opportunity.  (Like I need an excuse.)

She braved an intensely sore back and we both braved the cold for these images taken at Dallas Road in Victoria.  It was worth it.



















And while you're online, hop on over to Shannon's blog, luvinthemommyhood.com, and leave her some love below!

1 comment:

Very Shannon said...

Thanks Jen! You're the best! I love them, I can't wait to see the rest!

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.