Monday, March 22, 2010

DENISE AND CHRIS | POWELL RIVER ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY

After two weeks of crap weather, it was refreshing to wake up on a morning with the sun shining.  Of course, that had faded into the afternoon haze that made for these amazing engagement photos with the kindest of couples.  After their shoot, I simply cannot wait for their July wedding.






Denise... you're unbelievably beautiful.  Chris... you ain't too bad, either!




Love this one.










This is already a contender for my favorite image of the year.

Everyone knows how I love a beach and a cloudy day.  I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday... photographing people in love.  Thank you so much Denise and Chris for braving my goofiness and the cold with me.  Leave some bloggy-love for the lovebirds below!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.