Saturday, March 6, 2010

FLAUNT YOUR ROCK | INTRODUCING THE COUPLES!

Alright folks! Thank you to all who entered the FLAUNT YOUR ROCK contest! We've narrowed it down to our three finalists, and here they are!



Says Jenn: "Adam and I have been together for almost seven years. We started dating when I was working at Villa Shell; he would come in for a pack of gum almost daily, and after a few months, he asked me out. We lived in Vancouver for a short time while I was attending Langara, but both missed the laid back atmosphere of our hometown. We love to get outside for hikes with our goofy dog, Ollie who brings so much fun and laughter into our lives. Adam proposed to me at our home on Christmas morning, before we set out for a busy day of visiting family and friends. It was only fitting that we were able to share tour happiness with the people we care so much about. We are planning a wedding for August 2011, at which point I will have completed my degree in Nursing- the perfect time to begin a new chapter of our story!"


TO VOTE FOR JENN AND ADAM - SELECT COUPLE #1!



And Ali's story: "Rob and I met in Grade 9 and very quickly became great friends. Throughout our high school years we always had a ton of fun with each other but never crossed the friendship line over to the dating side of things. After high school we lost touch for a little bit and one day, three years ago, we decided to go to a BC Lions game together and the rest is history. Rob's proposal was just perfect. It was a beautiful day and we went for a hike to the top of Mt. Tzouhalem in the Cowichan Valley. Rob planned a picnic lunch with fresh baguette, fresh cheese, and soda & lime for us to drink. After we finished eating he said he had one more surprise for me and that is when he pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Instead of saying yes instantly, I was completely blown away that he had a ring picked out because I thought for sure I would know when he bought my ring. My response was "When did you get that?!?!" To which he looked at me with a look like...."Al, are you going to marry me or not?" Ha, I immediatly apologized and said YES YES YES, of course YES! We are getting married May 29th, 2010 and I could not be more thrilled for that day when I truly do marry my best friend."

TO VOTE FOR ALI AND ROB - SELECT COUPLE #2!



From Megan: "We met in 2002 at Malaspina College in Nanaimo. Before long, we were officially dating and eventually we moved into a one-bedroom apartment. It didn't matter that our sofa was harvest gold (and falling apart), or that our kitchen table was comprised of patio furniture... we were in love! For our seventh-year anniversary, Ryan and I took a trip to Whistler. After dinner one evening, at the base of Blackcomb, Ryan proposed. It was incredible!"



Which couple would you like to see FLAUNT THEIR ROCK in an engagement session?

::: VOTING ENDS FRIDAY, MARCH 12th, AT 11:59PM :::



1 comment:

kristen ~ k.holly said...

They all look like such great couples! My vote is for #1 :)

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.