Friday, April 24, 2009

gone dotty. | wedding invitations, powell river, bc

Meet Elise, the bride-to-be. I first met her a couple years ago when I was shooting her for a local Credit Union campaign. I can only describe her personality as... effervescent. Absolutely bubbly (and infectious). When she came to me for her invites, I was so excited! Finally! Someone who is as obsessed with paperie as I am. Heck, she trumps me on that!

Her palette was fresh and fun (just like her!) - strawberry, chartreuse, turquoise and pale pink. And I spun her love of Love and polka dots into this double set of invitations because her wedding is halfway across the country, and a second reception will follow here on the Sunshine Coast at the end of the summer!



No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.