Tuesday, April 14, 2009

fab floral | custom invitations, powell river, bc

I'm so excited to host my soon-to-be sister-in-law's shower in a couple weeks! Brandon will tell you... I'm nuts over paper. Crazy, in fact. The shower invitation, designed to match Andrea's gorgeous wedding invites are just the jumping off point for her shower... I'll be sure to post all the paper-yumminess when it's all put together!



I couldn't resist shooting the invites in the cherry blossoms outside. Is Spring here, finally?

Speaking of bridal showers, what are some of your fave activities? Foods? Drinks? I could use all the help you can give...

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

lol! you chose the same wording for your invites as I did on Robyn's shower invites!

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.