Saturday, January 24, 2009

inspired | martha martha martha

Truth time - I went through Bridal magazine withdrawals after getting hitched.  Really.  I couldn't walk by them in the grocery store without the pang of want to pick it up, go through it, drool over the bling, the couture gowns, the Plaza...

I'm always so inspired by Martha Stewart's Weddings magazine, and luckily for me, I can still purchase them for my "business", even though I rifle through them for design, decor and dinner party ideas... 


And, if you don't care for the print version, maybe because you're going green, check out the website for great ideas for your invites, your decor, your dress and everything else wedding related!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.