Saturday, February 28, 2009

where have i been?

Yes, I admit, I'm the ultimate blog slacker. It's been over a month since my last post!

I've been stuck in the land of day jobs, which for those of you who know me, means I've been teaching! But that's not all - my husband and I recently bought some property, tore down the existing house (more like a shack!), and have been very busy with all the planning that goes along with a project of this magnitude. We also moved into a new little house for the interim, and have been busy unpacking and adjusting...

But, I have a bunch of new and exciting things to share with you in the next while, so stay tuned!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.