Monday, August 18, 2008

trash it.

i've been getting a lot of questions (and some horrified looks) about "trash the dress". so, a quick recap, for those of you who have no idea what i am referring to...

"Go ahead, you know you want to. Trash it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Roll around in the mud. Drench it in the ocean. Totally trash it. Why? … Why not? You’ve made a commitment to your husband. He’s your one and only true love, right? Then you’ll never need the dress again. And no, your daughter won’t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices: a) Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet or b) Show your husband how committed you are by trashing the dress, and get some great fun pictures while you do it!"

i've got a couple brides interested... and i'm so excited to have some fun and take some amazing shots. sound like something you're interested in? contact me... i have some dates available.

like christina once said: let's get dirrty. ha!

and, whilst you are poking around... www.trashthedress.com.

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.