Monday, July 6, 2009

little lady [kids photography]

All I can say is that a) kids are cute, b) they are very different from shooting my couples and weddings and c) they are totally FUN! I spent the morning with Olivia and her baby sis back in June, and finally found the time to share them here.

Hooray! Finally a non-wedding blog post! Eat your heart out.

Working the jungle-gym out at the local park...

Sa-wing?

Oh, hello delicious sunlight. (This is 8 am, peoples!)


I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging soon enough. Ciao!

No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.