Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ma familia | family photography, powell river, bc





Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your own family? And run the distance when you hit the shutter timer? I guess that's why everyone looks so darn happy... they are secretly laughing at me to the "ten-second sprint" to be in the photo!

Without further ado, this is my family (from left to right): Brandon, me, Spencer, Drew, Andrea, Mom and Dad. I know this is a peek, but this is part of their Christmas presents this year, because it's been over ten years since we had a family photo done!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it! You all look great!
I want a copy :o)

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.