Monday, September 15, 2008

Holiday Cards

Now is the time to start thinking about your Press Printed Holiday Cards!  These four exclusive designs are available as 5x7" flat cards, double-sided, in linen, gloss or pearlescent quality papers.  Contact me for more information or to order yours today!

The blanks on side one is where your photo would appear.  The text is customizable, and your font can be changed for a small surcharge.  Last day for ordering will be determined closer to the actual cut-off, but I will post the date.  It's looking like the last week of October, or first week of November.  

And, if you are looking for something completely custom--I can do that!  Contact me for details at jennifer [at] kennedycorp [dot] ca.

Without further ado, here are the designs!



Damask, side one.  Customize your text.



Damask, side two.



Red Holiday, side one.



Red Holiday, side two.


Chocolate and blue, side one.



Chocolate and blue, side two.



Retro Black and White, side one.



Retro Black and White, side two.



No comments:

about me

I love coffee.
I love my tilt-shift lens.
I love traveling.
I love flip-flops, and wear them pretty much all year.
I love big cities, but coming home to a small town.
I love peonies.
I love chocolate, in all its forms.
I love early mornings.
I love weddings!
I love taking photos, and I'd love to take yours!

Thanks for stopping by. I also love comments - so feel free to leave a couple.